Today, I thought I would talk to you guys about my favorite top coat! Over the years, I've been searching for a top coat that would would prevent my polish from chipping and make my nails super shiny. I've probably tried at least 15 products and have finally found what is, in my opinion, the absolute best one! The product I'm talking about is:
Why I love it:
- Miracote seriously makes my nails amazingly shiny! You could probably look back at some of my posts from the past few months and notice this. The only other product that I've found to make my nails even some what as shiny is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri, but that shine has a slight yellow tint to it in some lighting, which I really don't like.
- My nails are always completely dry within two minutes!
- It doesn't bubble! A few of the other top coats I've used would bubble really easily if I accidentally put too much on. (Ex: Out the Door and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri) I've been using Miracote for about 10 months now, and I have not experienced any bubbling due to my top coat.
- There's absolutely no shrinkage! For awhile, I was really into Seche Vite, but it caused quite a bit of shrinkage with a lot of my polishes. Miracote doesn't do this!
- This doesn't cause any yellowing of the nails!
- You don't need any thinner to keep this at it's original consistency!
- The most important aspect of a top coat, in my opinion, is that it prevents chipping. I wore this on a 10-day vacation last June, where I didn't change my polish once. During that trip, my nails only started chipping on the last day.
The only negative that I can find to Miracote is that you do have to use two coats of it in order to prevent chipping.
Cost: This usually costs about $6-7 for .61oz, which is really good since most products only contain .5 oz.
Where to buy: I've searched multiple beauty stores for this, but haven't had any luck finding it, so I usually purchase it on Amazon. Here's the Amazon link for it: